debstmomy's grief journey

A blog about my grief journey over the life & death of my baby girl, Alexa Rose.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Today I have had a range of emotions. From feeling heavy grief to joy. Funny how you can do that. I guess living in the moment has taught me to do that. I started AF, that sucks. I really have no idea how that egg sneaked by. Guess we keep trying. I have been thinking about Alexa alot. She would have been six months & loving the twinkling lights. Giggling, crawling. It is sort of hard to imagine those things & when I do, I think of my other kids when they hit those milestones. Would she have been like them? I wonder.
Matt has been seeking information on employment in the Pacific Northwest. We have contimplated relocating here many times. Mostly it was just talk. The opportunity seems to be presenting itself & I am in a range of emotions. I am scared, mostly. It is frightening mostly. There are not many cons to moving. I would leave my Mom, Dh Family & Friends #1. I would leave my Alexa's resting spot. I would leave my volunteer work (but I could do that here.) I would be pulling my kids from the only home they know. Pros - We would be in a bigger home. My sister would rent us their 2nd house for what we pay now. It would be change, that I desire so much. We would be near my sister. The schools are much better here. We would only go if they offer Matt more than he is making now. They pay relocation. We would be in the Pac NW. The kids are young enough now to make a healthy adjustment. I did not get that job for some reason. I am not pregnant yet. The most awesome Yarn store it here!!! LOL!
I don't know. The reahab cordinator Matt needs to talk to is on vacation. He will talk to her next week, before we leave. They are emailing him a bennefits package. We are taking it one step at a time. Man I have no idea. I am just going to let it flow.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Korin said…

    You sould TOTALLY move to the PNW. :) THere is lots of love for you here! You are in my thoughts this holiday season, my friend.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Bike said…

    My thoughts and prayers have been with you this past w/e...My Christine must be playing with Alexa, watching over her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home