debstmomy's grief journey

A blog about my grief journey over the life & death of my baby girl, Alexa Rose.

Monday, October 31, 2005


Happy Birthday Austin! Happy Halloween! Wow, is it really that time of year already? It seems like yesterday, I said hello & goodbye to my dear Alexa. Yet time has passed. We have healed, yet I still feel so raw at times. It is so unreal.
We got the go ahead from my doc to ttc after my next cycle. I am charting now. That is new to me. I have never "tried" to get pregnant. It just always happened. In fact when I got pregnant with Alexa I knew I was in the "danger" zone that month. Blame it on the Cosmos. Perhaps I will start drinking them again & Alexa will end up with a little brother or sister. If only life was so innocent again.
Yes, my innocense in lost. Gone. I am changed. I am not so niave anymore. Not that I was that niave before, but something is different that is for sure. I end this post with a few pictures of my earthly kids Halloween! Luke Skywalker aka Austin

Tinkerbell aka Amber


We miss & Love you Alexa! Mama thought of you often tonight, wishing you were wearing your sisters sweet pea costume.


2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Korin said…

    cute cute costumes :) I too hope you get lucky soon and alexa has a little brother or sister earthbound. ::hug::

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger april said…

    your kids are cuties! hope you are finding a little peace mama. sending you love & light.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home