debstmomy's grief journey

A blog about my grief journey over the life & death of my baby girl, Alexa Rose.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

This week has been better, thus far anyway. One thing I have learned is that grief can make changes in you in split seconds. One second I am ok, they next I am a blubbering mess. That is just how it works. & it sucks, but there is not a damn thing you can do about. So I am riding the waves of grief. I like to think of it as the waves of laber, one cntrx at a time, one waive of grief at a time.
This last sunday I had a wonderful time with my two dear friends. They care so much. I have come to understand that they too are hurting. They miss my baby, almost as much as I do. All of our lives have been effected by this event. I hope we can go through this grief together & hold each of us up.
I have ran out of mindless fiction to read. I need to get up the library. Boy does reading useless crap help. It is a good distraction. In the weeks that Alexa has been gone, I have read the last 3 HP books, plus the new one. Angels & Demons. I guess that is not much, but when I put in the grief books I have read, wow how have I retained it all??? DeVinci Code is on hold at the libraray, I can not wait to start it!
I need to start excersizing. I feel ready. Just need to walk out the door. That is the hard part. Perhaps I will do that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home