debstmomy's grief journey

A blog about my grief journey over the life & death of my baby girl, Alexa Rose.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ok. What the HELL is happening????? So much pain in this world. It is all wrong. It is!!!! Another MDC Mama lost her baby last night. That makes 2 in a week. There were five of us in May/June. Now two more. I just do not NOT understand. Why do babies/children die? Why so much suffering??? I really really believe that if there was a god, he would not let people suffer. I really do not.
I hope that mama finds peace. I hope she does not have guilt. I hope she has wonderful family & friends surrounding her & holding her up. She will need that.
To Amy & Ally: I am so SO sorry you lost your daughter & son. My heart weeps with you. I know your pain. You are not alone. Much Love.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Estelle said…

    looks like everyone is spamming you.
    I don't know what is going on. I don't know why so many of these babies are dying.
    I am so sad for Amy and Ally. I just sent Ally an email yesterday to let her know my order had arrived, and to wish her all the best with Ryland's birth. I checked in tonight to see if he was here yet... and as soon as I saw that post, I knew it was about Ryland. I was hoping that he was just hurt or sick.
    It doesn't make sense. All it does is make me hold Charlie tighter and be happy he's here and healthy.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Debstmomy said…

    Thanks Estelle. I think I removed the SPAM.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home