debstmomy's grief journey

A blog about my grief journey over the life & death of my baby girl, Alexa Rose.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So far this week is better. Not great but better. I am not weeping all day, that is good. I know it is a phase. My dear friend R called this week. I was having a moment & she felt it & called. I have felt good ever since. Love to you, R. We can get through all this together. She lost her son in May and we have many similarites in the loss of our children. I can not wait to meet her IRL. I know I will soon.
What put me at the peek of my funk last week is that a friend had her baby. It was not so much that she had a live healthy baby, but the fact that no one told me. An email was sent & I was not included in it's recipients. Being left off hurt so damn bad. I know the intent was good & that they did not want to make me feel sad, but all in all, it made me feel worse. Some people just do not get it. How many times have I said, it hurts worse when people do that??? How Many??????? I know I have said it so many times, I guess people just do not believe me. Have no idea why. I don't think my messages were confusing or not understandable. I just don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home