debstmomy's grief journey

A blog about my grief journey over the life & death of my baby girl, Alexa Rose.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I am off to Lost Wages, I mean Las Vegas. I am going to meet IRL, Robin. She lost her dear son Freddie in May. She too was planning a homebirth, went over due & never went into labor. Freddie was also born via c-sec. He was born alive, but with severe brain damage & died a few days later. I am so sad that we had to meet this way, because our precious babies had to leave this earth. I am so glad we have meet. She is a new friend, but we have a deep connection & I am so excited to see her & hug her in IRL. We both have anniversaries happening early next week. We will get through them together. We are walking in the October 15th rememberance walk on saturday. We walk for all those babies that are lost during pregnancy & childbirth. We will never forget any of the children & mothers we have met along this journey.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Korin said…

    Enjoy your time in Vegas, with your 'new' old friend. I hope you bring eachother peace, healing and love. I'll be thinking of you on the 15th, and hoping your remembrance walk goes well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home