debstmomy's grief journey

A blog about my grief journey over the life & death of my baby girl, Alexa Rose.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It has been sort of an emotional week. The choking feeling comes & goes. Sometimes tears come & sometimes they don't. Someone on my MOA group posted asking how we have changed. I am trying to figure that out. I know I am different, but exactly how I can not figure out. I know I get pissed off pretty easy now, but not sure if that is because of this experience. I am also more laid back @ the same time. It is pretty confusing. I know I cusss more!! I still love helping Moms & babies, but I also have less tolerance for those that do not parent the way I do. This woman PISSED ME OFF TODAY! Actually two woman. Boy, I really could have gone off if I and wanted to. Now I wish I had. Next time I will.....hahahaha!
Amber had a nightmare this week & a burst of tears today. In her nightmare, I had died. I was in a coffin in the living room & the flowers were floating. Poor Baby. Both my babies are having many thoughts of death. She could not go back to sleep alone after that. It was a restless night that is for sure, she is not as small as she used to be.
Tomorrow we go to Disneyland. That is one thing that has changed, before I would have NEVER let my kids play hooky to go to an amusement park. Now I think life is too short. Matt is off, so lets go. So we are. Not that we are going to make a habit of it, but hell why not? So after Austin's physical in the morning, we are off. Taking my knitting of course.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Korin said…

    I think you should get pissed, get happy, get whatever you want. The more you express the more you move the energy through you. It will never be gone, but it doesn't have to be huge and stuck.
    And if you can't yell at the womanwho pissedyou off, do it here! fuckem, that's what I say! fuck em all!
    I'm sorry your daughter is having nightmares. I'm sure she's just processing her feelings too, and she's lucky to have a loving mom like you who is open and honest about her feelings, instead of stuffing them, and pretending she's fine.
    Have a great time in Disney. I'll be on the couch. blowing my nose. ;) Much love my sweet friend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home