debstmomy's grief journey

A blog about my grief journey over the life & death of my baby girl, Alexa Rose.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I AM SO ANGRY!! I JUST WANT TO SCREAM SO LOUDLY! I AM SO PISSED OFF I DO NOT HAVE THE WORDS!!
A healthy newborn baby was found in LA in a boxed stuffed in there left to die for NO FUCKING REASON!! I am so mad that that woman! Her baby was born alive & she tossed him in the trash can, as if he is waste. That poor baby was born & left to die. Matt was sad. He was just dumbstruck. There are laws so that frightened women can take there babies to a hospital or fire station & leave the baby NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Shit she could have given me the baby, if she knew me. I would take it. I would love it. I would nurture it. But no, she gets a live baby she doesn't want & the baby I want is taken from me. SO NOT FUCKING FAIR! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS UNIVERSE??????????

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Korin said…

    Sorry you had to read about that. Things like that make no sense, do they.... :(

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger april said…

    there was a baby found in a trash can here in AZ this week too (Phoenix airport) it's just so sick, I don't know what is wrong with people. I know how senseless that must seem to you to read stories like that, because it is. poor babe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home