debstmomy's grief journey

A blog about my grief journey over the life & death of my baby girl, Alexa Rose.

Friday, December 16, 2005

The time has come for me to crash & burn again, & then pull myself up by my bra straps & start all over. So I have done that. I did not get that job. Fuck them, their loss, I am awsome. No seriously, I felt like shit when I got the "we've hired another candidate" letter. The first time I step outside the box & get slammed with we do not need you. Oh well, such is life. I am better. But hell, it sure flew me against the fuckin' wall. I went straight back to elementary school, but that is a whole nuther story. Sort of related, but I do not want to go there today. I have much to much to do. (But damn it to hell, I deserve something good, don't I) Anyway.
See, I am LEAVING! Perhaps never coming back. (JK) But sure sounds nice. I am busy doing last minute laundry, & baking cookies & packing! I can not wait. We leave tomorrow early. I am so excited. (I need good Karma friends, GOOD Karma) Anywho, we leave tomorrow & trek to Redding. We shall stop in Sacremento & see the state capitol on the way.(& perhaps flip off Arnie too, not really but you know.). Next day to Portland where I will give my friend Jackie the biggest hug in the world. I will sit & hold her hand & we will cry. I also plan to meet K & give her a big baby belly hug. I am so excited to meet these wonderful people in real life! Then Monday I will go up to see my Sister. I am so excited. I am excited for my kids to get out of So Cal & see some real serious mother nature beauty. To feel real cold. Man o man!
So bye, y'all. Nice knowing you! I am leaving & perhaps not coming back. (JK) But I am looking forward to the break from my reality around these parts, for sure.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Bike said…

    Moving, stopping to blog...?
    Granted I just started to read your blog, (thanks for stopping by mine) but now you're on your way?
    Ejoy the new journey for what ever it holds.
    M

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Korin said…

    Can't wait to see you! Please have a safe safe journey. Looking forward to the hug. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home