debstmomy's grief journey

A blog about my grief journey over the life & death of my baby girl, Alexa Rose.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Today Alexa would have been 8 months old. It is amazing how fast time has passed. I wonder how many teeth she would have? How fast would she be crawling? Would she be crusing?
They say time heals all wounds. I do not think so. I think that time makes it eaiser to handle...this is a wound that will never heal, but one you learn to live with. Sort of like a arthritis, it just never goes away, & you will always ache. Some days are better, others are worse & there really is never a trigger.
Happy 8 months Alexa. You family loves & Misses you, always.
Happy 1st birthday Luke. Your Mama, Sarah misses you & loves you too.
Our remembrance candle burns brightly for both of them today.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Korin said…

    I lit a candle on my altar for you and Alexa today. You're in my heart, and in my thoughts. ::hug::

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Debstmomy said…

    Thanks K! You have always been there, I love you!!!! Thanks again.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger april said…

    i just want to tell you I think of you and your DD often. even though we don't know each other IRL I can relate to alot of things you have gone through and continue to go through. anyway you are someone I have learned alot from about grace and strength! sending love & light.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home